Forget, Or Not?

♫ 2AM - 너도 나처럼 I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

I am sorry for the lack of updates lately. I have several posts lined up in my drafts folder, but didn't really have the mood or desire to post anything. It's mostly due to one thing.

I lost one of my best friends.

Oh, don't worry. My friend is alive and well, as far as I know. It's just that we'll never have anything to do with each other ever again. It's like we'd never met, never crossed paths, never shared secrets, never existed.

It's heartbreaking.

Life goes on, but there'll be an empty space where they used to be. Maybe it'll take months, or years, or decades to fill that emptiness. Who can tell? Time, perhaps.

There are people who walk into your life and stay, and then there are people who merely drop by, leaving their footsteps behind when they leave. Do you forget the ones who leave, or do you keep them somewhere in your heart?

4 comments

Camy said...

people comes and people goes. just cheer :)

Joey said...

Sorry to hear about that. People walk in and out of our lives all the time, that is one thing I've learnt. I hope you won't be upset for too long. You'll meet more interesting people along the way

little miss smexy said...

It is really heartbreaking, isn't it? I experienced this and honey, it doesn't feel good. She used to be my best friends, after graduation she slowly walked away from my life. I cried for months because of that.

But babe, look around you. You must be still having good buddies right? After so many years, I realised that those who stick with you no matter what are true friends. :)

That is my experience lah. At least now she would find me once in a while (used me again, tsk tsk tsk). Cheer up alright?

Friends come and go, you shall meet more awesome people :D

like me like me!
joking :)

xoxo

LauraLeia said...

Thank you so much for the encouragement, girls! :) Really appreciate it. <3