(Another) Singapore Haul

♫ T.O.P. - 오늘따라 (Of All Days)

I'll probably be a little inconsistent with my blog posts for the next few weeks, until I get used to having a regular working schedule. =/ Second day of internship was good but uneventful. 3 more months to go; phew, it looks like a pretty looooooong 3 months, lol.

Anyway, here's my Singapore haul post. How could I go on a trip to Singapore and not buy some goodies back, right? :D


Anyway, since this is a haul post, rest assured it won't be a long one. So sit back, enjoy the pictures, and let me know what items caught your attention. Who knows, you might see a couple of them in my next giveaway! ;)

Harry Potter: The Exhibition merchandise
Closer look at the two items.
Got these merchandise from Harry Potter: The Exhibition. Ridiculously overpriced, but that's the price to pay for being a fan. *shrugs* Pictured above is a blank Harry Potter: The Exhibition notebook, packet of Chocolate Frog, Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans and a wand pen made to look like Harry's wand (it also came with a bookmark but it was meh =/).

Essential hair care
My poor, dry hair ends are in need of a rescue! Bought the Essential Damage-Care Rich Premier Conditioner (left) and Essential Damage-Care Rich Premier Shampoo (right), plus the Essential Ultra Honey & Shea Butter hair mask. I've used the hair mask only once so far and it really did make my hair smoother and not so dry. I'd forgotten how good it is. :D

Essence nail polish and eyeshadow brushes
I'm really annoyed by the Essence cosmetics sold here in Malaysia. None of their booths are updated to carry the latest collections. I've only seen the Metallics range and Rockstar range here ever since it opened. *rage* Anyway, I was really happy to see that the eyeshadow brushes were sold in Singapore. :) Upper brush is the Smokey Eyes Brush, bottom one is Eyeshadow Brush. I chose "Shopping Trip in Soho/Party All Night Long" from the Nail Colour 3 range. I'd seen swatches of the range before but forgot which ones were nice, so I opted for the pink duo. Came home and looked through blogs and realized I should have taken the one in Midnight Date. T_T (You can see the swatches here.)

Peripera My Color Lips lipstick
Gave in to temptation and bought another Peripera My Color Lips lipstick, this time in 10 Rose Pink. Expect a review sometime in July. :) In the meantime, check out my previous Peripera review if you haven't already. :P

Forever 21 lip gloss
Saw these and other makeup items (eyeshadows) being sold in Forever 21. These were going for really cheap, so I snapped up two of these Forever 21 Love & Beauty lip glosses in Purple (top) and Pink (bottom). They're supposed to be sheer lip glosses though, so don't be alarmed by the colour. :D

Style: magazine Singapore x Vince Camuto notebook
Vince Camuto notebook in hot pink!
Blank pages inside with a few glossy inserts with pictures and quotes.
One of the great things about Singapore magazines is that they actually give out great freebies. Last time around I bought a magazine that came with an Agnes b. bag organizer. This time, I bought one that had a Style: X Vince Camuto notebook as the freebie. It looks and feels pretty much like a Moleskine notebook! Plus it's an awesomely hot pink colour. XD (Anyway, if you're wondering who Vince Camuto is, he's actually the co-founder of Nine West, and started his own footwear line in 2005.)

Yup, that's all for today. :D Have a great week ahead! ^^

5 comments

Xue Ren said...

I like the Harry Potter merchandise!! :D

Unknown said...

Love the bright pink lip gloss :) xx

Anonymous said...

Nice haul! I'd love to visit Singapore someday. Of course, I would haul lots too!

kedinkyst said...

Hye ! how much you paid for the Wand ?? hee i'm Harry Potter's fan too.

gi_wen said...

gosh!! i love the harry potter merchendise.. :))