Liebster Award

♫ TEEN TOP - 장난아냐 (Rocking)

Hello, hello! You've probably seen this Liebster Award post going around the blogs lately (or maybe not...), and I'm happy to be nominated by Kim from Test and Share.(✿◠‿◠)

The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany (Liebster; adj. favorite, preferred above others; liked or loved above others) and is given to bloggers by bloggers.

The Rules
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award.
- You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

Kim asked
1. Who inspired you to start blogging?
I started blogging back in high school as a sort of diary to keep note of my personal activities and experiences, but then I slowly started to get interested in makeup and fashion and started reading blogs from that genre. All these amazing blogs inspired me to start my own beauty-focused blog.

2. What did you gain most after starting your blog?
I got to know lots of fellow bloggers in the local community! :D And it's fun to attend exclusive events specially for bloggers, hehe~ :)

3. Any favorite blogger (and the reason)?
I don't have a favourite blogger per se, but I do enjoy reading beauty blogs with reviews, as well as fashion blogs. If I have to name a few, At First Wink and Airi's Blog would be my picks!

4. Do you feel blogging is hard?

Sometimes, yes. That's usually when I'm not getting the blogging mojo, or just too tired to blog. Most of the time though, I really enjoy blogging, and it's really satisfying to finish and publish a blog post.

5. Which eye skincare brand do you think is effective?
I'd like to ask that question myself! I currently don't have an eye cream (or any eye-skincare product) in my routine so I think I'll need to take a look around.

6. What do you think of my blog "Test & Share", e.g.: belongs to which blog style, what do you like?
I think your blog is more of a lifestyle blog, because you blog about lots of other stuff besides beauty. :) I like it because you're always honest with your reviews, and I get to read about places and activities that aren't in the Klang Valley.

7. Any suggestion to slim down?
Exercise, and a balanced diet. Which reminds me that I really need to start doing both ASAP, haha!

8. Favorite cosmetic brand and product?
Wow, this is harder than I though. I'd have to say Etude House, and my favourite items from them would be their nail polish! Oh, and BB cream too!

9. Favorite food
Too many! Local Malaysian food is best (although I dislike durian and satay), and of course, pasta. And bacon. HAHAHA

10. Favorite music

This is easy, haha! K-Pop, for now, although I'll probably change my mind in maybe a year or two LOL

11. Which colour do you love?
Pink (for things in general); black and white (for clothing); blue, green and purple. :D


I'm really bad at doing stuff like nominating people (╯_╰) so I can't think of 11 blogs, but here are the ones I'd like to nominate:
- Leimum & Angie at Beautiful Things
- Sarvin at ClassyPyt
- Marie at DosMariasSays
- YC at HoneyLemonGirl
- Sarah at lashes and strokes
- Nicole at LittleMissSmexy
-  Rane at The Beauty Junkie
- Camy at ♥ Vault of Camy
LauraLeia's Questions
1. Who or what inspired you to start your blog?
2. What's your favourite 2013 memory?
3. What's your craziest hair colour, or what colour would you like for your hair? ;)
4. Currently listening to...
5. You're stranded on a deserted island. Name 3 outfits OR beauty products you'd bring. HAHAHA
6. What's your dream travel destination?
7. Favourite nail colour?
8. Favourite blog(s)?
9. Tell me ONE resolution for 2014.
10. Food you DON'T like?
11. Coffee or tea?

SEHUN SAYS DO IT
Now, go forth and fly, my beauties! *cough* Too cheesy? Okay then.
Go forth, and may the force be with you, my fellow bloggers! (≧∇≦)

7 comments

lashesandstrokes said...

Hahaha! Thanks for nominating me babe!! I feel honoured :')

Here's mine : http://lashesandstrokes.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award.html

LauraLeia said...

Sarah: Hehehe you're welcome! And wow, you're fast! :O

little miss smexy said...

Hahahaha, thanks babe! :D Will blog about it <3

sadee said...

Good to know :)
you are so sweet and lovely person

Ahleessa said...

Congrats on the awards! It's fun reading what bloggers have to say. :)

Wai Yee aka Rane said...

Congrats on the Awards Laura, and thank you for nominating me! I remember Isabel nominated me too few years ago but I was too busy to blog about it... feel so bad about it. I promise this time I'll blog about it, prob this weekend when I have more time to write yeah ;)

Cheers :D

Wai Yee aka Rane said...

Finally....
http://waiyee.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html