June 2014 Magazine GWPs - CLEO & Female Malaysia

♫ 方大同 love 精选

June is another exciting month for us, because not one, but TWO of our local magazines have come up with some pretty sweet gift with purchases. Unfortunately, these GWPs are available only in the Klang Valley, so for those who are living in other states... :( You'll have to get somebody to buy them for you while they're still available.




Starting with Female Malaysia magazine for June, they've come up with clutches in 3 different designs to mark their 40th anniversary. 


I picked up the 2 designs which I liked - Plasterdoll and Sereni & Shentel. The Plasterdoll design has a very kawaii vibe to it, while the Sereni & Shentel headband pop art motif is quirky and colourful. The size of the clutch is fairly big; imagine the Female magazine cover rolled into half.

The outside of the clutch glossy shiny plastic (PVC?), while the inside is plain white. It has 3 button closures at the sides and middle. Nothing fancy, but it's quite sturdy and it can work as a clutch to put your phone and documents in a pinch. You can store it flat, or stuff the sides with plastic bag (like me) to get that puffy middle section, haha! (≧∇≦)

At RM8 per copy, I'd say it's a good buy if you love collecting things like this. (¬‿¬)


The more exciting GWP of the two is definitely CLEO Malaysia's June limited edition smokey eye box set, which retails at RM 30 and comes with a The Body Shop 4-Step Smoky Eyes (worth RM 99) palette.

This was taken at MPH 1Utama.
If you're an eyeshadow lover, you'll definitely want to grab this one. I didn't get one for myself, as I hardly use eyeshadows, but I did manage to pick up a copy for my friend. :) You can check out Fiona's blog post for more details.


You can check out this post by CLEO Malaysia for information regarding which bookstores stock this special edition copy. It's best to call ahead and book your copy, as I predict these to fly off the shelves within a few days. ;)

Happy shopping, pretty peeps! (✿◠‿◠)

3 comments

Mieza Everdeen said...

I feel the pain for not living in Klang Valley XD luckily my friend helped me get the CLEO copy. The Female clutches are cute!

Unknown said...

Nice stuff! ^^

❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
Rinako

LauraLeia said...

Mieza: Yay! At least you managed to get somebody to buy it for you. ^^ Yes, the clutches are really cute!

Rinako: Hehe yes! It's not often that we get such nice freebies with magazines here.