Germany Finally Götze It (ft. Germany #NOTD)

♫ Luke Bryan - Play It Again


Finally, after 12 years of waiting (since 2002).

Germany are the champions of the 2014 FIFA World Cup!
Photo credits

Every German fan's expression at that moment, perfectly summed up by Thomas Müller with his 392483247238523 expressions during the entire World Cup.
And in that moment, I swear we were all Thomas Müller.
Now, excuse me while I wiggle my stubby digits with Germany-themed nails in joy and celebration of Germany's win. (≧∇≦)

Another star, you say? THERE I FIXED IT
Just added another star on top lololol
The shouts and cheers of joy where I was watching the match when Götze scored that goal was pretty deafening. I can only imagine that other places showing the match with huge crowds watching it would have (almost) literally exploded from the noise. (⌒_⌒;)

Somebody play that Super Mario victory jingle for (Mario) Götze already!
Germany have been playing a very solid game throughout the entire 2014 FIFA World Cup, and they definitely deserve the win. As they say, Portugal has Ronaldo, Brazil has Neymar, Argentina has Messi, but Germany have a team.

Credits: 9gag
All I have to say is... Klose must have passed some of his magical powers to Götze during the sub. (¬‿¬)

3 comments

Jessica Ie Journal said...

Yeay congratulation to Germany! ^^

VISIT MY BLOG❤

Shireen L. Platt said...

Yay to Germany indeed! It was a great game!

LauraLeia said...

jessica: Yay! :D :D :D
Shireen: Yes, they played a really solid game throughout the entire World Cup, and definitely deserved their win! :)