♫ Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
The thing with having a smartphone with limited storage is space that your come to realize that photos take up a LOT of space. I was clearing some photos on my phone a few days ago when I came across these, and thought 'Hey, I should post this up as a reminder to myself, and also to let others know what/how to prepare for next year!'. And yes, I realize this post is more than a month after The Big CLEO Shoe Drop. (⌒_⌒;)
|(Picture credit: CLEO Malaysia)|
|Dipped Row for CLEO Malaysia (Sept 2014)|
|CLEO Exclusive! Dipped Row for CLEO edition|
|Paper wristband with queue number|
|The queue in front of me when I arrived.|
- ONE pair of shoes per copy of CLEO (they punch a hole through your copy to verify);
- You must be able to WEAR the shoes and WALK IN THEM to the finish line (which means if you want a guy to get an extra pair for you, you'll need to buy an extra copy of CLEO and find somebody who has the same shoe size and doesn't mind wearing ladies shoes);
- First come first served - you'll be given a number once you join the queue, so if any of your friends arrive later, they'll have to join the end of the line;
- The CLEO team had thoughtfully arranged the shoes according to size so that it'll be easier to choose.
My loot from the event?
A pair of Melissa x Vivienne Westwood heels! (✿ ♥‿♥) My first pair of Melissa shoes ever.
My friend also scored a pair of Melissa heels, but hers is the Melissa x Karl Lagerfield ones.
Super happy with our loot that day, as both pairs together were worth more than RM 1000! Σ(O_O；)
|The Big CLEO Shoe Drop|
- Do get to the venue early, but not too early, especially if you're going alone.
- Bring along a drink and some food to eat while lining up. Bring a book/magazine/MP3 player too, if you feel you're gonna be bored.
- Be patient while lining up. No pain, no gain.
- Keep your eye on the prize. CLEO had already published the brands/types of shoes that will be given out, so it's best to have a goal in mind to help you save time while choosing. After all, you only have 5 minutes!
- Play nice and don't grab everything without letting go. It's okay to hold onto a couple of pairs to decide, but definitely DON'T hog everything. Let other people have a chance to choose. :)