|Color Club Wicked Sweet collection + China Glaze matte topcoat|
I've been letting my nails have a breather since last night, so today I decided to clean up my nail polish collection. I'm a major nail polish junkie so I have dozens of nail polish, along with nail art stickers and some other miscellaneous nail art-related items.
This is what it looked like when I dumped everything on the floor. (Of course I had to put newspaper in case of any accidental spillage.) I knew my nail polish collection wasn't small, but never realized it was quite this scary. -_-"
- Wiping the storage boxes clean.
- Wiping all the bottles clean.
- Arranging nail polish according to brand and height.
- Cleaning the ones with nail polish crusted at the top using the dry rag and nail polish remover.
- Adding thinner to the ones with thicker consistency.
- Sorting out the ones I wanna keep or throw.
|Saying goodbye to these.|
|Everything nice and tidy! :)|
|(Click for larger image)|