Sample-Sized

♫ EXILE - もっと強く

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been receiving samples of some products to try. It was all really simple: just "like" the product's page on Facebook, register/apply for the sample and wait for your sample to arrive. :) Online social media is very effective for promoting stuff.

Bausch + Lomb Biotrue multi-purpose solution
This is the Bausch + Lomb Biotrue multi-purpose solution for contact lenses. It's a 60ml bottle, which is quite generous. I am definitely taking this for a test run for trips, because it's the perfect size for travelling! Request for the sample here.

Esmeria Organics facial trial set
Here is the sample for Esmeria Organics' 3-step system for skin care. I requested the sample product for normal/combination skin and I got the Prickly Pear range. :) It says three-step but the sample provided was for the balancing cleansing gel and moisturiser. It smells  really good, even in the envelope! XD You can request for the sample here.

Mini Lipice in Strawberry
This is the sample for Lip Ice strawberry. I must say, this is the cutest mini lip balm ever! It's approximately 1.5 inches tall and smells like strawberry candy when opened. Perfect to put into those small little clutches for a quick boost of moisture on the go. However, I'm not a big fan of lip balms with menthol, so I probably won't buy the full-sized one. (Sorry, Lip Ice!) You can get a sample from their Facebook page under the Try Lipice tab.

Bioré Makeup Remover for Eye and Lip
This sample arrived yesterday, and it's the one I am most excited to try out. It's the Bioré Makeup Remover for Eye and Lip (18ml). I've been using the Bioré Cleansing Oil to remove makeup, and it's amazing! Hopefully this one will turn out just as good, especially in removing mascara (jeez I hate mascara...) lol. I requested for the sample from Bioré's Facebook page, but I think the request period is over by now.

8 comments

Henry Tan said...

lol! good one! but those i also never use before one. =S

LauraLeia said...

Henry: That's why ask for sample to try first mah! XD

JQLeeJQ said...

Damn Keng. I oso wan to go get samples d la!

Anonymous said...

I like samples! XD Please share more!

Mandarin 1 2 3 said...

i really want to try the solution ! but the page is kinda broken...and the biore remover is one of my fav items !, so sad it already over. :(

nado said...

free sample wor....

LauraLeia said...

JQ: Still can get some of them! :D
Sa Y.: Haha, sure, I will share when there are more opportunities to get them. :)
Maii: Really? I tried to get to the page, no problem. Maybe you need to clear your web browser's cache or something? :)
nado: lol yeah!

little miss smexy said...

Hello dear! =) AHH BandL contact lenses do not suit me =[ Thinking of switching back to Ciba Vision. just saying haha!