See By Chloé: Dare To Be Me!

Don't be shy ;)
I'm pretty sure you all know Chloé, but her little sister just made her debut in the fragrance world, and is ready to meet her adoring fans with a cheeky wink. Introducing the new fragrance, See By Chloé!

The fresh new fragrance from Chloé
See By Chloé
A breath of perfume, an intriguing personality...
Draped in the elegance of her well-known sister, the See By Chloé girl twirls. Playful, chic, urban, self-confident, she welcomes the unexpected and cultivates contrasts. Assertive, seductive, cheerful and mischievous, she stirs the air, captivating those who look at her.

Gorgeous model Bette Franke for See By Chloé



See By Chloé, created by perfumer Michel Almairac, has an addictive floral fragrance, perfect for those who are in the flower of youth yet retain their childlike sense of mischief and daring. The scent opens with sparkling notes of bergamot, stirring the senses and slowly giving way to a hint of apple blossom and jasmine. The scent mellows down to sensually soothing notes of sandalwood and vanilla, just like the end of a good game of hide and seek.

♥ the pretty bottle!
When I first heard that it was floral fragrance, I was quite keen to get a whiff because I really love floral scents (my blog is called Winter Blossoms for a reason, ha!) (◕‿◕✿) THEN I got to know that the perfume not only had apple blossom and jasmine, it also contained sandalwood and vanilla bottom notes. At that point, I was literally (ノ☆∀☆)ノ because I absolutely adore the scent of sandalwood. My mum likes to burn sandalwood aroma incense, so to me, it's a very calming and familiar scent that brings back many good memories. (´∀`)♥

Do you see me?
Glowing softly in the sunlight


The first thing I noticed about the bottle is that it looks like a glass bird cage! A silver ring outlines the pink letters of the logo, a nod to the Chloé girl's favourite colour. The multi-faceted pleats on the bottle, silver ring cap and stubby 'feet' makes it look like a sparkling cage, where the precious liquid is held captive. Just a single spritz sets free a playful aura of joy and youthfulness, flowery and sweet without being overpowering, just like the Chloé girl.

Dare to give it your all
Dare to fall in love (with Chloé)
Dare to sing!
Dare to be your(nerdy)self (◑‿◐)
Here's one of the videos made specially for the launch of the See By Chloé fragrance. There are 4 of them, but I like this one called 'Funny Trouble' because it's really cute! :3


Check out the video I made using the See By Chloé movie maker website! All you need to do is upload 3 photos and wait 90 seconds, then viola! Your very own See By Chloé video is done.

Check out my video here!

What can I say? It was love at first scent with the See By Chloé fragrance. (♥‿♥ ✿) I have always preferred floral scents over fruity or minty ones, add to that the soothing scent of sandalwood (which I love) and vanilla (yummy~) as it mellows down, and we have a winner in my book! My friends have also commented that it smells really nice, as I've been spritzing it on every time I go out for the past week. :D

Dare To Be - See By Chloé
 The See By Chloé range retails at:
  • EDP 30ml - RM187
  • EDP 50ml - RM277
  • EDP 75ml - RM340
  • Shower Gel 150ml - RM109
  • Body Lotion 150ml - RM137
  • Deodorant 100ml - RM133
P/S: I even managed to find a nail polish that matched the coral See By Chloé box perfectly! (^∀^)


A special shoutout to TheLilacBox for giving me the opportunity to test and review this fragrance! Thank you so much, guys! Muacks~ <3

16 comments

Camy said...

the bottle is so cuteee! btw love ur nail art!

Sunshine Kelly said...

Laura, like your manicure and video. I will check out this at the counter.

Mizu said...

fierce look..hehe..i've done one too but too paiseh to enter..haha..

LauraLeia said...

HerYuan: Hehe, thank you!! :D

Kelly: Thanks for dropping by, Kelly! :D

Mizu: Share ur video! I wanna see~~~ :D

Unknown said...

Yeah, if there is a bird inside the bottle, it does look like a bird cage.. :D

Life's like this ♥ said...

I love your photos! so cute la hahaha :D

Swee San said...

it does look like a birdcage!

thesweetspot.com.my

LauraLeia said...

Sarah: Hehe yep! :D

Lizzie: Aww thank you~ <3

Swee San: Yeah! A very pretty glass cage. XD

Ahleessa said...

The first thing I thought of when I saw the perfume was that the packaging reminded me of a bird cage. Then I read your post... hehe~ I like it though! :)

Josarine said...

I love yours too! It's cute and fun! :)

LauraLeia said...

Ahleessa: It really looks like a bird cage, right? Especially if you hold it by the silver ring, haha!

Josarine: Thank you! ^_^

Carolyn Tay said...

I love this ask well, but I think Lanvin more chic :p

Anonymous said...

Oh, hey..you changed your blog theme. Looked like you had a lot of fun with Chloe. hope to see more ;-)

Beautiful Things (Angie) said...

The bottle looked cute. .... I want to have a test on the scent as well. And your pictures. Just so daring lar girl :) creatively interesting :)

Henry Tan said...

spray me! i want to smell niceee! =D hahahahhaa

LauraLeia said...

Carolyn: I think both are pretty in their own way. :D I prefer the See By Chloe scent though, haha!

Laura: Thank you for dropping by! :)

Angie: It is indeed cute, hehe, just like a glass cage! Thank you for the compliment~ ^^ I had fun taking the pics too, lol

Henry: Can can!! :D Confirm smell super nice, haha~ XD