Review: GEO Big Grang Grang Brown Lens from LoveShoppingholics.com

♫ Yes933 online radio

Once you've worn circle lenses, you (almost) never go back to normal contact lenses, purely because circle lenses make your eyes look super nice and pretty. I love wearing violet or green lenses, but sometimes you just need to take a break from the vibrant colours and go with a nice natural brown, thus my favourite is definitely the GEO Grang Grang series. ❤

 

Thanks to LoveShoppingholics.com, I got the chance to try out the GEO Big Grang Grang Brown lenses. I'd previously worn the regular 14.2mm GEO Grang Grang Choco lens and really loved it because they're so comfy and look super sweet and natural. (◕‿◕✿) Now, enough of the backstory; let's go on to the review! :)

Isn't that cute?! The package with my lenses arrived within 2 days after being shipped, and came in this kawaii bag with cute lens case and small note, while the contact lens vials were wrapped securely with bubble wrap.


The contact lenses sold at LoveShoppingholics.com are genuine products from Korea and GEO-certified. You can check the authenticity of the lenses from the scratch off sticker on the vial.


The GEO Big Grang Grang lens (15mm) does not have a very obvious outer ring, and the brown pattern is also very scattered and random. I like it because when worn on the eyes, it blends very well with my natural eye colour (dark brown) while giving an iris-enlargement effect.

Although the website indicates that these lenses can be worn for a year, I highly recommend that you do not wear them (or any reusable contact lens) for more than 3 months to avoid bacteria buildup and infection.

Below are picture comparisons before wearing the lenses, seen in natural light, and with camera flash.

Bare; natural light; flash
These lenses are super comfortable, and I can wear them up to 6 hours without any discomfort, which is great for 15mm enlargement lenses. Any longer than that and you'll need some eye drops, especially if you're in an air-conditioned place. I find that the smaller 14.2mm Grang Grang lenses are even more comfortable and can last a good 8 hours without needing eye drops. Either way, I am absolutely in love with this GEO Grang Grang series! (✿ ♥‿♥)


You can check out their website for a huge variety of circle lenses, or their Facebook page for latest updates. (≧∇≦) Psst... They have FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50!

P/S: They are the same lenses I used for my Topshop lipstick review. (¬‿¬)

*This item was sent to me by LoveShoppingholics.com for review without financial compensation. All opinions expressed are completely honest and strictly my own.

12 comments

The Mad Twins said...

Ooooh, these lenses look so good on you :D I adore lenses too, just because it's amazing to see yourself with a different eye-color. Thank you for the review, I think I'm going to check out their shop :D

Unknown said...

Really natural lenses doll! I love the color! ^O^

❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
Rinako

Unknown said...

I love brown lenses the most because I like natural looks and this lens are awesome! Both in natural and flash light, when I have the money I will try to buy it, haha.

Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

Bijin Blair said...

So pretty! You look like a doll! I was really into circle lenses a few years back and that was the time they released the Grang Grang range. Reading your post brought back fond memories ahaha!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

lovely!

Jacqueline Khoo said...

Tempting to wear back my lens, I had stop wearing since i stop shooting. BTW u look so nice with contact lens!

Anonymous said...

I like that these are more natural than some of the ones I have tried. You're very right about the absence of that outer ring of colour making an all-important difference.

I love how these lenses look on you. Very cute but natural. I haven't tried brown in a long time and you're tempting me to make a change. Another cute and lovely post by you, Laura. Thanks!

Camy said...

so stunninggg. sot die alot ppl deee

Ahleessa said...

I haven't worn circle lenses in awhile. I'm not too sure why but I should get back into it.

http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

Oksana said...

Super post, dear)
If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

heylinni said...

these are great and dolly like, ;)

hope we can follow each other :D
__________________________________________________
Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
If you’d like, I’ll follow you back :) Bloggers should support each other x

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Wow! They look so pretty on you! Very natural.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/