♫ 林俊杰 - 生生
Remember my DIY lip gloss post? Well, this time around, I decided to go with something a little less glossy and a bit more creamy. I managed to get a bunch of these adorable little containers from a store clearance, so it was a good chance to use them for this little experiment.
First, you'll need to prepare some items:
- Small container / contact lens case
- Small plastic spoon/spatula
- Lip pigments - you'll need at least 2 to create a custom colour
- Lip brush - to try out your creation on the spot! ;)
- Start by scooping a good amount of Vaseline into the container (mine is approximately 1 teaspoon).
- Add lip pigments as desired.
- Mix it all up thoroughly using the toothpick.
- Add more pigments until you're satisfied with the colour, and mix again.
- Clean up the sides of the container.
- Done! :)
The result is a creamy, pigmented lip cream that is glossy and non-drying. It also leaves a nice stain after the shine has worn off or if you blot with a tissue. Imagine all the possibilities with your OCC Lip Tars, 3CE Lip Pigments, Sleek Paint Pouts, etc! (≧∇≦)
The only downside is that you'll have to apply it with a lip brush. (⌒_⌒;) Also, the OCC Lip Tars have a very minty scent that I personally dislike (but others may love).
Do you own any lip pigments? If you do, give this fun little DIY a try, and who knows, maybe you'll whip up your personal signature lip colour! (◕‿◕✿)